Polyethylene body with stainless steel exterior.
• Easy to clean, high-density polyethylene which is naturally bacteria resistant; beneath 304 brushed stainless steel encasement.
• Standard with molded-in dual liner dispensers.
• Each liner dispenser holds approximately 50 of the 036-LCR or 036-NWL liners.
• A.D.A. cam-buckle is adjustable with one hand.
• Smooth nylon safety belt is easily cleaned and does not harbor bacteria.
• Convenient bag hooks clearly labeled on both sides
• Easy to read ANSI compliant labels (ANSI Z535.3 and ANSI Z535.4), utilizing universal safety symbols.
• Compact, slim profile meets A.D.A. Only protrudes 4 inches or 102 mm from wall.
• Includes universal changing station door sign.
• Pneumatic gas shock mechanism to ensure smooth, safe open and close motions.
• Includes easy to install, step-by-step instructions plus all mounting hardware.
• ASTM G21 Anti-Bacterial: No measurable bacterial growth.
• ASTM G22 Anti-Fungal: No measurable fungal growth.
• Standard pack: 1 unit.
• Limited Warranty: This product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years.